Sell a Home in the Preston Hollow, Preston Forest and Preston Royal Areas in North Dallas
Since 1999, PrestonHollow.com and Jennifer Spivey have been providing specialized services to the Preston Hollow Area. Now that we are part of AmericaHomeKey, we can offer even more services than before.
If you wish to sell your home in the Preston Hollow area and would like professional and experienced service, please fill out our sales form and we will contact you as soon as possible.
AmericaHomeKey is please to offer a new List and Lock program which allows home sellers the ability to lock their house in at today's great interest rates and offer the home for sale at that interest rate for up to 90 days from the listing date. Please see our mortgage section for more information.
Why use a REALTOR®?
- Massive exposure to aggressive buyers with Agents searching MLS.
- REALTORS® specialize in real estate.
- REALTORS® are familiar with contracts & fine print.
- The use of a third-party reduces the anxiety of negotiations.
- They free you from the hassle.
Setting a listing price.
- Listing price is critical.
- Ask an AmericaHome Key REALTOR® to run a comparative market analysis for current market values in your area.
- Figure net proceeds.
Signing a listing agreement.
- When you sign a listing agreement, you are agreeing to allow a REALTOR® to market and negotiate the sale of your home on your behalf, for a given period of time, for a fee. This listing agreement is a contract.
- Complete the seller's disclosure statement. This releases all the information you are aware of with the property.
- Complete lead-based paint disclosure. For homes built prior to 1978.
- An offer will be presented to you by your agent in written form on a sales contract.
- A REALTOR® can answer any questions you might have regarding the offer such as contingencies, closing costs, net proceeds, etc.
- Title search. Clear chain of title.
- Inspections and repairs. Based on accepted offer, seller must cooperate with inspections and your agent will negotiate any repairs on your behalf.
- Closings usually last under one hour.
- Usually occurs at the title company office.
- 1st transaction is the transferring of property.
- 2nd transaction is the paying off of existing mortgage.
- 3rd transaction is handing over the keys!
If you want assistance selling a home in Preston Hollow, Preston Royal, Preston Forest Dallas, please contact us
Jennifer Spivey - America Home Key
Steps To Selling Your Home
Equal Housing Opportunity:
All real estate advertising herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act,
which makes it illegal to advertise "any preference, limitation, or
discrimination because of race, color, religion, gender, familial status,
disability, marital status, age, national origin, or source of income as
prohibited by fair housing laws or intention to make any such preference,
limitation, or discrimination."